Full-Time Social Media Designer by Prodigy Finance
About the job
Social Media Manager
PRODIGY SOUTH AFRICA is a young and vibrant digital marketing agency based in Woodmead, Johannesburg, South Africa. We specialize in brand presence, marketing, web design and development, graphic design, multimedia, advertising (indoor, outdoor, online), and print media
We are looking for a social media manager! The ideal candidate will oversee online community management and implement content strategies over multiple social media platforms. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. A key benefit is graphic design skill and knowledge.
• Formal tertiary qualification + at least 2-3 years’ relevant working experience
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Great leadership skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Graphic Design background, qualification and necessary working experience.
A social media manager develops a company’s social media strategy and manages their social channels. This often includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest. In addition to being the voice of a brand, a social media manager will analyse the results of their campaigns by tracking engagement metrics such as likes, clicks and shares. If this is you, then we would love to meet you!
NO APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please provide a full CV and a comprehensive portfolio of evidence to [email protected], showcasing the required skills mentioned above.
246 total views, 3 today