Full-Time Project Manager RAN by Vodacom
The purpose of this role is for the incumbent to manage Radio Access Network (RAN) projects related to the successful implementation of radio quality, capacity, coverage, new technologies, and modernization. The incumbent will also be expected to manage the project throughout the lifecycle and report to senior management on the progress as and when required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage RAN projects throughout the project lifecycle and develop plans to address communication, risks, quality and resources associated with projects.
- Strategically manage/co-ordinate and liaise with supporting departments to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Provide project management support to division and other groups to ensure projects are prioritized accordingly.
- Support SCM and Engineering team’s w.r.t contract management.
- Facilitate installation specifications and product decisions.
- Ensure that a long term end-to-end approach is adopted to align programmes/projects.
- Identify and implement efficiencies initiatives to aid cost reduction, improve time to market and quality.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant B. degree in engineering, finance, or equivalent qualification (Essential).
- A diploma or certificate in Project Management (highly desirable).
- Minimum of 8 years overall Telecommunication Experience is required, of which 5 years Project Management experience is essential.
- Radio access networks (GSM, UMTS, and LTE)
- Established understanding of transmission and mobile core networks.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- Experienced in defining project scope to ensure the correct deliverables are achieved.
- Contract management.
The base location for this role is Midrand, Vodacom Campus
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organizational culture that recognizes, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
204 total views, 2 today