Full-Time Personal Assistant by Standard Bank
Brand and Events Management
To support a senior executive by providing business administrative support, secretarial functions, procurement, travel management, resource schedule management, meeting and workshop coordination. Act as the first point of contact for the executive during their absence
- Manage the diary of the executive, set up meetings or accept meetings requested by others where needed.
- Track and monitor the acceptances and declines obtained from the parties that have been invited to meetings. Resolve issues independently. Liaise with relevant parties to re-schedule priority meetings.
- Print all documentation relevant to meetings and prepare daily meeting packs and give them to the executive for their reference. Highlight key areas that need to be noted for decision or action.
- Take minutes of formal or governance meetings. Ensure that the minutes are typed, approved by the meeting chair and distributed to the relevant parties within the agreed time period.
- Arrange teleconferences and liaise with the stakeholders to secure a dial in pin for the meeting.
- Screen requests for meetings or events to be attended by the executive and determine which ones would be appropriate for personal attendance and which ones should be delegated to other managers in the business unit.
- Arrange venues and catering for any team events utilising approved budget.
- Oversee the planning and execution of business events for the executive such as road shows, employee discussion forums, product launches, customer entertainment events and formal functions.
- Develop invitee lists and obtain input from the executive and other seniors in the area to validate the list prior to using it.
- Manage logistical requirements such as transfers to and from venues, parking, access, equipment rentals and payments. Call for support from the marketing team for large events.
- Develop the invitations to events and roadshows and obtain support from marketing for external events. Distribute invitations and manage the responses.
- Prepare the agenda for events and roadshows.
- Liaise with exhibitors and speakers and ensure they understand the timeframes for their participation as well as the contents that are expected from them.
- Project manage the delivery of the events and call on support from marketing, building management, security and other areas as needed.
Provide administrative support to the executive
- Review the executive’s incoming mail on an ongoing basis. Flag items that need personal attention, respond to the appropriate ones directly and redirect selected emails to the executive’s direct reports or other departments for resolution.
- Prepare presentations and reviews for the executive by researching and packaging detailed content. Ensure that presentations are designed to reflect the business unit’s brand and executive’s personal style.
- Oversee the management of the executive’s office to ensure smooth operations and that resources are available and operating effectively.
- Draft communications to be distributed in the business on behalf of the executive. Obtain approval prior to distribution.
- Develop leave plans for direct reports of the executive. Act as delegated approver for leave requests.
- Personally oversee, with support from Human Capital, the onboarding of new direct reports in the executive’s team.
- Maintain all confidential filing on behalf of the executive.
- Manage office logistics including drafting of floor plans and participate in move planning.
- Manage corporate social investment by driving the supported causes, nominate participants and arrange match funding
- Monitor expense budgets on a monthly basis and highlight potential issues to the executive.
- Sign off expenses within the mandate assigned by Finance on the executive’s cost centre.
- Review subordinate expense claims and prepare for sign off by the executive.
- Maintain a gift and asset register for cost control and compliance purposes.
- Liaise with Bank-approved travel agencies to make travel bookings for domestic, regional and international trips the executive has to undertake. Ensure that the executive’s preferences for hotel accommodation, airlines and transfers is taken into account, but within overall Bank travel policy requirements.
- Ensure adherence to travel policy requirements in terms of class of travel and types of accommodation.
- Arrange airport and hotel transfers.
- Ensure that the executive is equipped with all relevant emergency contact details as well as accommodation and transfer contact information. Provide detailed trip itineraries.
- Arrange for the ordering and delivery of foreign exchange for locations where corporate credit cards cannot be used.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or degree in administration
- Diploma or degree in Public Relations or communications
Incumbents require significant experience (7-10 years experience) in
- all aspects of supporting a senior person in the management of their office.
- running the operational aspects of an executive office including logistics, procurement processes, technology support, etc. would be an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website JOB ALERTS: Join the official Group for Job Seekers in South Africa
294 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply