Full-Time Millwright by Henkel
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications.
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products.
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications.
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization.
- Perform electrical and mechanical tasks on plan and equipment, as required, to ensure sound operations.
- Compile job cards and maintain registers and QA schedules.
- Ensure all relevant parties are informed of potential plant and equipment defects, malfunctions and downtime.
- Ensure all safety requirements, relating to plant, equipment, storage, personal tooling, working environment, and clothing are adhered to and maintained to comply with the prescribed SHE requirements.
- Collection of urgent supplies to minimize disruptions.
- Served a recognized apprenticeship as a Millwright/Electrician
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Be able to issue certificates of compliance
- Operational experience within a classified environment
- Ability to carry out gas and electric welding
- Sound Knowledge of PLC and fault finding
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website JOB ALERTS: Join the official Group for Job Seekers in South Africa
275 total views, 2 today