Full-Time Junior Maintenance Planner by FlySafair
– Compiling work packs for the Safair fleet – planning for the next check due, making sure that production planning and stores is aware of any special trades, components are needed for checks;
– Ensure that all tasks on the aircraft do not exceed their limits;
– Ensure that components do not exceed their limit;
– Component movements – removal and installation of all components that have been carried out on aircraft during C check or on ATLR’s;
– Close work packs after production planning captured the time and work performed;
– Create work packs for engines in hanger;
– Updating logbooks;
– Open new logbooks for engines, APU and new aircraft;
– SACAA Audits Preps;
– Monitoring short and long term check forecast for allocated aircrafts;
– Keep track Life limited parts and Hard time components;
– Ensure all regulatory requirements are met on time;
– Any other special project as and when required.
– Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent;
– Previous Aircraft Planning Experience would be an advantage;
– 5 years Aviation Experience;
– Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Aircraft Records Control and Aircraft Planning;
– Must have knowledge of Aircraft documentation, i.e. MPD etc.;
– Previous experience on B737 Aircraft;
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– Willingness to work overtime when required;
– Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
– Must be able to perform under pressure;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Organized, systematic and detail orientated;
– Good communication skill (non-verbal and verbal)
– Ability to work independently;
– Immaculate time keeping.
– All external applicants, please apply via our website: www.FlySafair.co.za;
– No external email applications will be accepted;
– Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful;
– Reference number- JHB000553.
Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are underrepresented.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website JOB ALERTS: Click Here to Join the official Group for Job Seekers in South Africa
111 total views, 1 today