Full-Time Housekeeping Attendant by Belmond Management
After a day of discovery, our beautiful rooms, suites, and cottages are the perfect place for our guests to dream of adventures still to come. Our remarkable Housekeeping team ensures each space is worth writing home about. If you have exceptional attention to detail, consistency of service standards, and the determination to exceed our guests’ expectations, we would love to hear from you. Mount Nelson Hotel is looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join the team.
- Cleaning the guest’s room and bathroom according to departmental standards.
- Stock the linen trolley with correct linen, guest supplies and ensure the trolley and linen storeroom is kept neat and tidy.
- Maintain hygiene standards throughout the property by ensuring constant cleaning and sanitizing of all touchpoints.
- Ensure all housekeeping stock items are returned to stores to avoid wastage and control costs.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Management.
- Dust lamps, light bulbs, and checks all lights are in good working condition.
- Dust skirting boards and all furniture pieces in guest rooms.
- Vacuum the carpet in guest rooms and corridors.
- Mop and wash the bathroom and bedroom floor surfaces.
- Ensure that the flowers in the guest room are fresh, clean vases and fill with clean water.
- Wipe and clean balcony furniture and sweep and mop the balcony tiles.
- Remove any in-room dining trays from the guest room.
- Clean cups, saucers, and coffee stations in guest rooms.
- Replenish coffee, tea and milk, and other requirements.
- Replace and add required guest amenities and collateral.
- Replenish the laundry bags, and laundry and dry-cleaning slips.
- Report all lost and found items to Security.
- Report guest valuables found in the guest rooms.
- Report any maintenance defects in the rooms and corridors when necessary.
- Complete the discrepancy room report on a daily basis.
- Complete the LQA checklist on a daily basis according to departmental standards.
- Ensure that all assigned rooms are clean and inspected by the end of your shift.
- Ensure proper use and care of all cleaning equipment.
- Assist in other areas of the Housekeeping Department as and when required.
- 2 years experience in a similar position, within a 5-star environment (advantageous).
- Team and goal orientated.
- Previous experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products.
We will only process Your Personal Information in accordance with the Belmond Global Privacy Notice for Employees and Others available here and for recruitment purposes.
We will keep Your Personal Information until the job position which you applied for is filled, whereafter we will delete Your Personal Information.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please do accept that your application has been unsuccessful
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
333 total views, 1 today