Full-Time Employee Relations Specialist by Nestle
With a history spanning over 150 years, Nestlé didn’t become the world’s leading food and beverages brand by chance. Perfection is at the heart of what we do and our people are always looking for the next big idea to cement our status. We’re now looking for an Employee Relations.
We are currently looking for an Employee Relations Specialist who will support the deployment of the continuous improvement in our relations with the employees and their representatives as a fundamental competitive advantage of the company.
A day in the life of…
An Employee Relations Specialist
- Be the custodian of our commitment to constructive employee relations and open Social dialogue: Implement employee relations strategy with a Nestlé in the Market approach. Enhance and maintain a productive dialogue with employees, Trade Unions, and other workers’ representatives.
- Use CARE as one of the main tools to ensure social compliance across Nestlé activities and to ensure that the market is compliant with the Corporate Business Principles, the relevant labour international commitments as well as local laws and regulations.
- Promote knowledge and common understanding of the Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, the Nestlé Code of Business Conduct, and the Nestlé Employee Relations Policy with the objective that each employee becomes an ambassador of Nestlé Culture, Values, and Principles.
- Be the Internal legal consultant on labor issues and responsible for timely information to the Mancom/NiMcom and the Zone on employee relation matters.
What will make you successful
- LLB Degree or any other HR qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Stakeholder Management i.e UNIONS
- FMCG is ideal but open to any industry
- Experience in Wage Negotiations
- Extensive experience in Labour Relations
- Employment law & labor regulations expertise
- Ability to use networks
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability and insight to understand the external impact of internal decisions and act proactively
- Ability to anticipate the social impact of business decisions
- Develop and maintain open relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
252 total views, 1 today