Full-Time Client Liasion Officer by Kenote Finance
About the job
Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to clients.
Provide required information and documents to clients.
Prepare trip reports of client meetings to record the details for future reference.
Submit client meeting reports to the manager or supervisor.
Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
Audit all client liaison active accounts.
Revise submission and accounts closure applications.
Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
Revise and distribute contractual referrals.
Provide feedback to management on areas of improvement.
Recommend implementation of enhanced processes.
Plan and schedule monthly meetings with clients.
Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
Initiate measures to research and resolve client raised issues.
Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value-added services.
- Qualification in Public relations / Marketing / Brand or any other related qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in customer-service oriented business
- Proven ability to guide, coach and work in teams across different units
- Ability to motivate indirect reports and associated partner teams
- Recognized commitment to guest service and exceeding guest expectations
- Demonstrated capacity to use curiosity to find opportunities to create amazing outcomes
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and organizational skills with the initiative and ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Operational knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SharePoint)
- English proficiency
- Clear Background Check (Police)
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
323 total views, 1 today