Full-Time Cleaner by Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
About the job
- Our agency collaborates with the US and international clients in the fields of content marketing, journalism, and advertising. The ideal candidate will be a creative team player, talented writer, and multi-tasker. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will set our clients apart from the competition.
Salary: R 11 000 per month
- Collaborate with internal partners and employees to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Write News, Blog Posts, E-books, and various types of copy
- Act as an editor at times in order to review and quality assure peer content
- Case management: Interview clients by phone / zoom / WhatsApp when required
- Any other flexible related administrative tasks
- Manage multiple client cases and related admin to completion
- Oversee other team members and impart relevant knowledge when required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Advertising & Marketing / Business or Journalism is preferred
- 1+ year of practical marketing or copywriting or journalism experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be available full-time and capable of writing at least 3000 words per day in high-quality content – and capable to work with international cases.
Agency life is busy: Multi-tasking and attention to detail is important. This can be a very rewarding career for the right candidates to work on prestigious cases in the bigger world.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
752 total views, 6 today