Full-Time Channel Marketer Professional by Signify
About the job
We’re looking for Channel Marketer to join our team in Johannesburg
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Deploy and execute the agreed go-to-market and pricing strategy to drive sales growth and market share for the assigned commercial team.
- Understand, develop insights, segment existing customers, and recruit new customers.
- Develop and execute the Market Activation Plan for new products.
- Implement marketing activities and promotions to generate demand.
- Measure performance of the customers, channel and identify optimization opportunities.
- Support Growth Calls execution, and Market Business Review Cycle
- Drive Sales and Margin within assigned channel
- Develop metrics, track, report and forecast marketing initiatives and activities in Allocadia.
- Enable and engage customers.
- Drive customer readiness and productivity
- Drive indirect revenue-producing activities such as through-customer Marketing, for-customer Marketing, lead nurturing.
- Identifies, develops & maintains relationships with relevant decision-makers and influencers in customers organizations, and ecosystem key players.
- Drives cross-functional collaboration, strategic focus, and organization agility.
- Builds required capabilities to drive performance.
- Drive integrity & compliance with GBP
- Market & Customer Requirements
- Channel Strategy & Planning
- Design and Execute Marketing Activation in the Channel
- Channel Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Stakeholder Management
- Commercial Savviness
- Solution orient
- Problem Solving
- Team Skills & Influencing
What You’ll Get In Return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
How to ApplyClick Here to Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
296 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply