This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
3 Oct 2021
Full-Time Call Center Agent by Pronel Personnel
JOB ALERTS: Join the official Group for Job Seekers in South Africa
Call Center Agent duties include:
- Answering incoming calls from WISP subscribers.
- Logging new tickets/updating existing tickets, on various WISP ticketing systems.
- Ensuring that every incoming call is associated with a new or existing ticket and that any engagement is recorded on the ticket.
- Performing basic checks and troubleshooting on the call with the subscriber, as per procedures.
- Escalating persistent or unresolved issues to the technical engineers.
- Ensuring the ticket is acknowledged by the receiving engineer and followed up to ensure it is actioned within the SLA.
- Picking up and logging “voicemails”, return calls, and if necessary, escalating to the next available engineer.
- Assisting with ongoing quality control of calls and ticket quality.
- Coordinating real-time activities (queues) to ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Ensuring that individual junior engineers are not overloaded and that tickets are progressed timeously
- Following up with customers to determine customer satisfaction levels.
How to ApplyRequirements:
- Are fluent in English.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Can follow procedures, processes and learn quickly.
- Are available to work alternating weekday, evening and weekend shifts
- IT literate
- Are passionate about providing a good service to customers
398 total views, 1 today